WEEK 16 AND WEEK 17 - DRAFT SUBMISSION TO SUPERVISOR

Activity: Submitting Draft of the Proposal Report and Final Check Report


This week, i had submitted draft of the proposal report to my supervisor to be check. There are few thing that i have do to correction before submit the final report. 

Firstly, to add in some information on literature review in the abstract and also the expected outcome of the project. She want the summary of literature review on current technology use especially during the pandemic. She also want me to add in the research gap more details found from literature review on current trends/practice found journal/ paper. She also comment about my explanation is to general for the hardware component and want me to specific the function of the component in this project. The reference for this report also should be change because the reference format used is based on the marking scheme is the APA style instead of the IEEE style.

After done the correcting for the report, I submit  the report to my supervisor again for the final checking before submitting the final report. Overall my supervisor said my report is just okay.

Before submit the final report, all student should check the plagiarism of the report in order to make sure the report in not copying from others. The percentage for the plagiarism should be below 20% according to the UniKL FYP.

So, after done the correction of the report, the plagiarism where the similarity for my report is around 13%.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 8 : (FYP2)THESIS WORKSHOP & SETUP BLYNK APPLICATION CONNECTION

WEEK 5 - ARTICLE RESEARCH ON RELATED TOPIC

WEEK 6 : (FYP2) DESIGN SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF THE CIRCUIT