WEEK 3 - CHOOSING SUPERVISOR


Activity : Find a Supervisor for Final Year Project (FYP) 1.


In this week, which is week three, 
I need to find the supervisor already.  All student in Semester 6 including me are busy searching for a supervisor to guide us in complete the Final Year Project. 
So decide to ask one of the medical lecturer to be Supervisor as I can easily ask for help in my final year project about medical electronics.

So, I scouted for a lecturer to be my supervisor for my Final Year Project, preferably from the Medical Electrical Section. I went to see Dr HAsmiza and then ask her to be Supervisor of my Final Year Project. Usually, the name that have been in Supervisor list need their own quota for the student to be under his/her supervision as mention in the first breafing. She agreed and requested me to find three ideas of project to be discuss about.



FYP Supervisor Detail





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 8 : (FYP2)THESIS WORKSHOP & SETUP BLYNK APPLICATION CONNECTION

WEEK 5 - ARTICLE RESEARCH ON RELATED TOPIC

WEEK 6 : (FYP2) DESIGN SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF THE CIRCUIT