WEEK 3 - 1ST MEETING WITH SUPERVISOR


 Activity : Meet Supervisor for Discussing about the Proposal Report


This week is a discussing week with my supervisor about the proposal report. I had visited DR Hasmiza at her office to discuss about the idea of my FYP project and but unfortunately I didn't  decide on any project yet . Therefore, Dr. give me an idea on this one project which is about the respiration rate.

As due to the covid-19, she ask me to create a project on how to measure the respiration of Covid-19 patients. She also give me several article that relation to respiration rate to help me started.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 8 : (FYP2)THESIS WORKSHOP & SETUP BLYNK APPLICATION CONNECTION

WEEK 5 - ARTICLE RESEARCH ON RELATED TOPIC

WEEK 6 : (FYP2) DESIGN SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF THE CIRCUIT