WEEK 4 - FYP TITLE REGISTRATION

Activity: FYP Registration



For this week, the FYP student need to register their FYP title, Therefore,  I starts to choose my FYP title to present to my SV for registration. But before that, I did some research about my FYP project with absolute ridiculous and intense brainstorming just to get some brilliant ideas. With the help of my supervisor, I complete my FYP title registration. Besides, my friends also giving me some advice how to properly choose a topic. Lastly, I settled on with the topic that I have chosen for my project which is Covid-19(PUI): Respiration Rate Monitoring System. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 8 : (FYP2)THESIS WORKSHOP & SETUP BLYNK APPLICATION CONNECTION

WEEK 5 - ARTICLE RESEARCH ON RELATED TOPIC

WEEK 6 : (FYP2) DESIGN SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM OF THE CIRCUIT